Saturday, October 17, 2015

Brian Viloria vs Roman Gonzalez Update


The fight coverage between the Filipino Brian Viloria vs Roman Gonzalez fight. This will be a great fght to datebetween the huge underdog Viloria and the huge heavy favorite Gonzalez.








What: Brian Viloria vs Roman Gonzalez

Belt: World Boxing Council Flyweight Championship

Category: Flyweight

Number of Rounds: 12 rounds

When: October 17, 2015

Where: MSG, New York, New York, USA


Alternative Links:

Link1:

Link2:

The number one pound-for-pound ranked Roman Gonzalez puts his WBC flyweight world title, and his perfect record, on the line against Brian Viloria at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

I don't think Gonzalez will be able to handle Viloria's speed and power. He looks in amazing shape like he can go 15-20 rounds.Let's see what happens but I'm calling the upset.

This is the co-main event to the Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux bout, will be on the live HBO Pay-Per-View telecast which kicks off at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. In the UK, Box Nation’s broadcast begins at 2 a.m. on Sky 437/HD 490, Virgin 546, and Talk Talk 415.

“I’ve always gotten up for big, huge fights like this,” Viloria, 34, said. “Especially fights where I’ve been the underdog. I actually relish in that a bit. They don’t know if I still have what it takes to beat a guy like Roman Gonzalez. This is the type of fight that gets me pumped, gets my blood flowing and extremely motivates me in trying to perform to the best that I can.”

Roman Gonzalez (43-0, 37KO’s) enters Saturday’s 112-pound championship fight as a solid favorite in Vegas and on online sportbooks. But make no mistake, while some say Brian Viloria’s best days are behind him, the Hawaii native is as hard as nails, and he may present ‘Chocolatito’ his biggest test yet. With the power Viloria (36-4, 22KO’s) wields, a puncher’s chance is all he may need to pull a major upset this weekend.

“I think a lot of people give (Gonzalez) a little too much credit vs. opposition that he should be getting out of the ring or he should be beating,” Viloria declared. “In my eyes, I don’t think he’s really been tested the way I’m going to test him on Oct. 17, but he’s very technical, he does the right things in the ring at the right time. I haven’t really seen anybody put a lot of pressure on him or try to exchange with him as much as they should.”

“I know that Brian Viloria is an excellent champion and he is a great fighter,” said Gonzalez during a recent media conference call. “He is a tough opponent and it will be a hard fight. I have my arsenal and he has his arsenal and whoever is in the best physical condition on October 17 is going to win the fight.”

Let's get it on for this fight.

Stay tuned for more updates of the Viloria-Gonzalez Fight.






FIGHT UPDATE: Roman Gonzalez defeated Brian Viloria via 9th round TKO!

Watch the fight replay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment